<Lullaby,lullaby <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/11246557?origin\x3dhttp://butterflyeffects-.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Photobucket Supererogatory

Adeline Shakespeare

Photobucket">

Hi,I'm random and mean.Longing to visit the seven wonder of the world and to own a childcare!
I lead a very sophisticated life but that's okay.
I love poetry and riddles.
Leave your footsteps here.


Wednesday, December 28, 2005 @ 10:53 AM

jiaolian made me cry.
:(
he made me run out of the hall.
he made me go back home.
he made me feel so wanna quit gym.
he made me feel so sad.
he made me feel so angry.
he made me feel so leftout.
he made me into a quiet solemn girl...

What have i done?
Did i make any noise?
Did i talk? Did i disturb seniors?
Wasn't i jsut sitting down?
Wasn't i just staring into a blank space?
:(

Why did you beat me?
Why did you scold me?
Why you kept arguing with me?
Why do you treat me like this?
Why? Why? Why?

Sometimes i wish singapore would
just have nicer people.
As said, WISH.

i dont think i deserve this kinda treatment.
I havent do a thing.
And you beat me, scold me,abuse me.
You really do hope i get out of gym,
don't you?
Im blur now, i never felt like this towards
gym before. My hatred are boiling.
Dont blame me.

& i love agatha most today!
:D im so bored, nobody talk to me :((
I need a shoulder to lean on,
can someone stand up for me?
Jiawen is helping me.
:) lovely ehs, sighs.
:)) so many lovely people in this world
i've yet to see.
im awaiting.



actually, i've met many lovely people already :)